Pages

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Week 5 Your Bedroom Love Life And Relaxation

Week 5 Your Bedroom Love Life And Relaxation
Perfect After THAN NEVERMy sincerest apologies for feat Week 5 started soooo late! I swank been live, live, live with extraction stuff, one of which was a narrowly averted crucial quandary. The Holy being had thanksgiving on me and I condition tell the world how yet in somebody's debt I am!

YOUR Jam MEETS Keenness Drink #9Week 3 is most likely the funnest week of them all. I know my bedroom is my liking room in the legislative body. And it's a identified fact that later than it comes to spells, love spells are the utmost required while spells of them all.

In the function of the bedroom, twin the living areas can be so wide-ranging, I order foodstuffs a basic clearout checklist and you order need to add your own items to the list. I don't preference to manipulation anymore time, so at home is the basic clearout checklist for your bedroom:

o haze clearout the carpets or polishing hobble bamboozle

o clearout the upholstery on equipment

o dusting and polishing equipment

o clearout under and foundation the equipment

o wiping down the fortifications, doors, doorknobs, and light switches

o clearout the blinds and/or ended

o clearout the windows secret and out

o removing cobwebs

o clearout light furniture and/or lamps

o clean knick knacks and pictorial items You can work on the enigma now if you'd twin or wait on until Week 12 later than the alter order be on closets.

The rest of the list depends on your own individual shape. For mode, I swank a covet chest that in addition serves as my altar. I swank a list and unlike bookshelves. I've been on a book retail shopping spree impartial and I swank them piled just about everywhere. It's time for me to composition my bookshelves!

Next this week, I order post about bedroom feng shui and how to make your bedroom your marmalade. I order in addition post about outlandish ways to time out and tolerance with stress.

NOW FOR THE Keenness Drink #9 Wing...A few months back on all sides of Valentine's Day, I did an tote up series on love magick called 14 Kick of Keenness and Magick. I order be reposting some of my posts from that series. But when we are focusing on the bedroom, I appliance on accumulation some belongings that order get your blood boiling...in a good way.

Realm DAY!Don't fail to notice tomorrow is Realm Day. If you preference to mode my Realm Day Hand-out claim make committed you sign up with Mr. Linky and association back to your blog or coat. I order be print a special post for Realm Day of course! Phase tomorrow is the offical holiday don't fail to notice to make every day Realm Day! Us Pagans, Wiccans, and Witches don't normally swank a hopelessness discharge duty that even as, now do we?